Recently, I was able to review the curriculum and I'd like to recommend it for your ministry. Here's what I love about it.
- The music is great. As usual, Go Fish has produced music that is magnetic for kids. Each song comes in audio and video format. The song motions are engaging and easy to follow. The graphics are professional.
- Each lesson comes with a teaching video. The lessons are just the right length and grab kids' attention.
- Flexibility. The video files come on DVD as well as MOV, WMV, MPEG files if you want to drop it into a presentation software like Media Shout or Pro Presenter.
- Lessons are designed for a large group / small group format.
- The graphics in the coloring and activity sheets are cool. Today's kids will love them.
- The small group time gets kids into God's Word with Bible reading, discussion questions, and application.
- Extra game and activities are provided if you want to extend the session.
- Lesson preparation is easy and quick. This is a big plus for today's busy volunteer.
- Well thought out arrival activities grab kid's attention when they walk in the door and prepare them for the lesson.
- Kids participate in putting together an advent wreath. This provides a significant visual teaching tool and memory.
- Four great lesson themes tie together to help kids understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- The Gift of Hope - kids dive into the Old Testament to see how God sent the gift of hope to rescue us.
- The Gift of Wisdom - kids learn the story of the Magi and what it means to put their faith into action.
- The Gift of Love - kids discover the ultimate gift and how to imitate Christ by walking in love (Ephesians 5).
- The Gift of Joy - kids learn about the angels who announced Jesus' birth and that we should share the joy of Christmas with others.
Check out this great resource this Christmas season.