This week I am posting Christmas ideas for Children's Ministry. Idea #5 is taking the kids to sing out in the community. There are many places looking for children's groups to sing Christmas songs during the Christmas season. We have sung in malls, retirement homes, city Christmas tree lighting ceremonies, festivals, and more. When you lead the kids to reach out to the community at Christmas...
- It is obeying the Great Commission to go into the world and share the good news.
- Children grow in their faith by serving others.
- You have the opportunity to invite families to visit your church.
- You are serving your community.
- You are partnering with parents. Parents will get involved and help when their children have these type opportunities.
There are lots of opportunities for the kids to make an impact in your community at Christmas. Be intentional about looking for those opportunities and then ask to be part of them.
Posted by Dale Hudson